Monday, January 10, 2011

Hearts in Early Espresso

Here is a great card for Valentine's day or anytime of year.  I love the rich look of this card, and you can make this when you attend my January card class.
I love the button, but for easier mailing, you can omit it so there is no extra postage charge.
Supplies for this card...
Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Elements of Style, Heard from the Heart
Card stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso
Inks:  Early Espresso classic, Very Vanilla craft
Accessories:  Full Heart XL punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Designer Buttons Neutrals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals






See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...