Sunday, June 12, 2011

Big on Christmas Card

Here is a fun card using the set Big on Christmas.  I thought this was such a fun card when my upline Dianne Sanders made it a couple of years ago.
I made some two years ago, just changed the paper a bit.  I was hoping to make more of this style last year, but ran out of time, there is always 2011!  
This stamp set is on the retiring list, so you can only order this through June 30, and then it will be gone!  Just think of all the fun you can have with this stamp set.  I love using my markers with the line art.  You can do so much with this set.
Here are pictures of the folds, a little cutting and scoring and you have a fun card base. 
 Add a bit of Designer Series Paper to the front.
Then finished with the stamped image colored, and sponge around the edges too.
Find the whole retired stamp list on the promotions page of my website.  CLICK HERE to see information on Stampin'Up! promotions, but don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 
Take advantage of "Tammie's Special" SAVE 20% off retiring stamps when you order through me!  Sorry this offer is not available for online orders.  Think of it as customer appreciation.  I want you to get those sets before they are gone. 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...