Thursday, September 23, 2010

Candy Wrapper Bats Kit

Did you see these cute bats you can make using the Candy Wrapper die?
My friend Erin made a bat for me and I am hooked.  I just love how easy they are, and how cute.  I think they will be a big hit at my daughter's Halloween party at school!


I made them in gray and black, with teeth and without.  Hmm, which is your favorite?  For the gray bat I used silver brads instead of twisting the card stock to close.  I love this die, with all the score marks you can just push and twist to get them to stay closed for the bat wings and the treats stay inside.

Buy the kit to make your own bats!
10 bats for $5.00

--  Each kit contains 10 bats (still flat, so you can have the fun of making them)
--  20 white and 20 black punched circles for eyes
--  20 white squares for teeth

Order as many bats as you need, minimum 10 bats.
EMAIL ORDERS TO  tam_morton@earthlink.net 

Other supplies recommended to make your bats:
  Sticky Strip (#104294 -- $6.95)
  uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021 -- $3.95)
  Silver brads (#104336 -- $6.95)

When you order your bat kits, you can also order these recommended supplies, just let me know in your email.
Include color and how many bats you want, price is $5 for each 10 bats you order.
Please allow about 1 week to receive your bat kits.
Local orders can be picked up, otherwise there will be additional charges for shipping.

This is the Sizzix Bigz L die I used to create the bats!
120890  Candy Wrapper Bigz Die      $32.95

Create clever candy wrapper packages to give to all your sweeties for any holiday and special occasion using this cute Bigz L Die and the Big Shot machine.

• 6" x 8-3/4"
• Folded box measures approx. 2" x 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" (not including the ends)
• Use with standard or extended cutting pads
• Use with standard premium or extended premium crease pads
• Ideal for treats, table decorations, and more


ORDER ONLINE HERE  to order the recommended supplies from my Stampin'Up! website anytime!
(click on SHOP NOW once on my Stampin'Up! website)

Contact me at tam_morton@earthlink.net with questions. 

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...