Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Convention Photos

I had so much fun at the Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City!
Here are a few pictures of the fun, plus my swap at Convention.  First a picture at the Flower Power Party with Shelli Gardner, Cofounder and CEO of Stampin'Up!  My roommates Gina and Kim and I posed for a picture with Shelli and her husband.  What a fun party, peace love and stamping!


Here is my upline Tara and me at the Flower Power Party.



Check out some of the fun things they were demonstrating at the party.  
So many cute baby things in one place!

Here are some fun goodies, all made with Stampin' Up! products.



Fun Halloween ideas from Spencer Willis.  You can find some of these great products in the new Holiday mini catalog.  Check it out online here.  
Look what you can do with Decor Elements!



Decor Elements on windows.  You cannot see the tree that well on the lower right side, but you can see my shadow in the other glass.  Enjoy the photos and look for more soon!
Here is the swap I did for convention to trade ideas with others, and I got tons of new ideas.  I just love the Marina Mist with Daffodil Delight in this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...