Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holiday Mini and Fabric

I am feeling the changes in the seasons.  Love the new Holiday mini with so many fun ideas and new items.  I have been doing a lot with Fall, but here are some fun things looking on to other holidays...


I just love the plates and mug using Decor Elements Candy Cane Christmas.  Putting the Decor Elements onto a plate or mug could not be easier!  The cute tag turns this a great gift for anyone.  Hand wash these dishes and you can enjoy them for a long time.  I have a mug with decor elements on it that I have been using for a year now.  I can even heat my coffee up in the microwave, no problem.  There is a microwave chocolate cake recipe that works great in these mugs too!  Contact me for it.


Fabric from Stampin'Up!




I never really though about using fabric on my cards, but hmmm, that sounds fun and looks great.


Just think of all the fun you can have now?  This card shows the new Big Shot die Tasteful Trim.  How cute, this die works well with fabric and paper.  My friend Crista just used this die and then ran the paper through the embossing folder too, what a cute card.  She got the idea from Patty Bennett.  Look for the card next week on my blog.




How about making a cute tree skirt with the fabric and ornaments too!  This room is more retro than my kitchen, but I thought is was so cute with the little tree and love all the card ideas.  

What can you do with fabric in your crafting?
Have a wonderful weekend.
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...