Saturday, October 9, 2010

Big Shot class with Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla

Don't those colors sound like something yummy to eat?  I think so.  
I found more pictures from my Big Shot class.  I thought some close up photos would be great, but the bookmark just did not come out so good.  Here are the rest of the photos for you to enjoy, maybe this will inspire you too.
The projects were easy to make, and went together quickly.
Having a monochromatic palette can be easy, but looks so nice!


Below is the card that inspired it all.  Thanks to my friend Crista and her swap from our demonstrator swap.  

Crista's card gave me the color palette I wanted to work with and it took off from there.  I just love the colors, so pretty and rich.  Plus the Top Note die is always fun to use in so many ways.


I wanted to do a scrapbook page, and saw a layout in the Stampin'Up! catalog that I liked.  I changed the colors, did my own little something to it and wow, I love this page.  Now I just need to make a few more and put in some photos!



My friend Mel made little treat holders using the scallop envelope die and gave them to all her roommates at Convention (I was one of those lucky people!).  I liked the idea so much that I offered a similar holder for a make-n-take at my Open House in August using Daffodil Delight.  For this Big Shot Class  I used the yummy Cherry Cobbler card stock and voila!  I just love these new colors from Stampin'Up!  


Supplies:
Stamps:  Elements of Style, Matchbox Messages, Lovely Letters, Tiny Tags
Sizzix Big Shot with Top Note die, Scallop envelope die, Textured Impression Embossing folder-Vintage Wallpaper and Perfect Polka Dots, Flower Fusion sizzlit, Birds and Blooms sizzlits
Cherry Cobbler card stock and ink, Very Vanilla and Old Olive card stock
Punches:  1-3/8"and 1-1/4" Circles, Scallop Circle, Jewelry Tag, Word Window
Ribbons:  1/4" grosgrain Very Vanilla, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon Very Vanilla  
Stampin' Sponge

Hope you enjoy all the pictures.  Maybe you can attend my next Big Shot class?

Happy Stamping!
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...