Friday, October 22, 2010

Days of Gratitude

Here is a fun card for the holidays or anytime.  I love the colors!  I saw a small 3x3 card on Patty Bennett's blog that I just loved.  I changed it to a standard size 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card and after I stamped the greeting I realized this would be a great Christmas card if I changed the greeting. I love the Pearl in the middle too, it's a great way to and a little special something to the card, but it is still easy to mail.

Stamp Set:  Days of Gratitude from the Holiday mini catalog
Card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories:  1" Circle Punch, Jewels - Basic Pearls

Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Have fun stamping!
~ Tammie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...