Thursday, October 28, 2010

Inspired By Nature

Here's a switch.  Not posting a holiday idea.  I just love this stamp set, Inspired By Nature.  I admit it was not my favorite when it first came out quite a while ago, but then I used it at a past Stampin'Up! convention.  LOVE IT!

Look at some the beautiful cards I have made with this stamp set in the past.  It is one that I am happy to go back to again and again.  It's a great stamp set for Fall, but works any time of year.

make n take - Stampin'Up! Convention

This fun card is what got me loving this set.  There was also a gift bag we used with Whisper White Craft ink on Tangerine Tango.  Wish I could find the picture of it.
Passed card class project
The idea for this beautiful card came from that same Stampin'Up! convention.  Someone did a demonstration on stage with Upsy Daisy using these colors and I loved it, but didn't have that set.  So I thought this was a great solution.  Sponge daubers work great on the flower side of this stamp.
Colors:  Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White.
passed card class project
I love the colors on this card, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.  What a great fall combo.  I used the sponge daubers on the flowers on this one too.  The distressing tool is great for roughing up the edges of the Very Vanilla card stock.  Still love this card, it was my favorite until I did the one below.
workshop make n take
This beautiful card was made using Watercolor Crayons.  If you mist the rubber before coloring the crayon directly on the rubber you can get a wonderful effect when you stamp it.  This card is just one more reason why I love the Stampin'Up! Watercolor Crayons.  I hope they will be available again soon.
Colors:  So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Confetti White.


Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Hope you enjoy all these beautiful cards.  Check back soon for more holiday ideas.  
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...