Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reindeer Favor Box

Look at this cute reindeer!
Here is another great treat box from my friend Erin Anderson.  I just love all her ideas!  She is the one who came up with the bat treat box and I know those were a hit.  Did you see her turkey's for Thanksgiving?  You can see those on the website below, along with lots of other fun ideas.




Here is Erin's website where you can see lots of fun treat holders and more:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MemorableFavors

To see all the Stampin'Up! promotions  CLICK HERE to go straight to my Stampin'Up! website.   You can place orders for Stampin'Up! products so start shopping now.  


Contact me with questions or to place orders.
Order Supplies online anytime!  CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Happy Stamping
~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...