Saturday, January 29, 2011

Boy cards are fun too

Many of you may know I have a daughter, so when it comes to boy cards I just do not seem to have many stamps for that.  I don't think the boys would really go for all the cute girl stuff, you know.  When she was invited to a boys party recently I thought okay... I got nothing!  But then I remembered that I bought "Extreme Elements" last year.  No, I had not mounted it yet!  Sad huh, I am sure none of you ever buy stamps and then forget to use them (haha).  I checked out some ideas on splitcoaststamper.com.  Love this site, it is great for ideas and they even have a separate Stampin'Up! gallery so I can always find ideas for stamp sets I have.  Here's my card for Austin's birthday.  I really wanted the monster truck gift card, but Ashley said no.  I might have to go back and get one just to show in my boy cards for the future!  


Thanks to all the great ideas I saw on splitcoast, I found a great card in grays that inspired this card front, just cannot seem to find it to give credit them now, sorry.  I stamped off the turquoise before stamping the splotches so they were lighter than the stars.  Hope you enjoy!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Extreme Elements
Card stock:  Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise 
Accessories:  Big Shot Pop Up Look Here die for the card insert

Sale-a-Bration(SAB) runs January 25 - March 31, and you get a free SAB set with every $50 you spend!  Who doesn't want FREE stamps, right.  Contact me for more details on how you can get your free sets during Sale-a-Bration.
Check back next week for new ideas using the Sale-a-Bration stamps!  I just placed my first order on Jan. 25, cannot wait to get it!


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see more project ideas with this bundle, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...