Monday, January 17, 2011

Carry over from Holiday mini

Guess what?  There items from the Holiday mini catalog that you can still order!  My favorite is the Candy Wrapper die!  Check out the critters I made using this die.  I love all the different things I can make!  CLICK HERE to see more on these critters.
Here is a fun idea using it for Valentine's day.  To see details and supplies used check future posts for each box.
If you like 3D projects and fun projects using Big Shot dies, you should check out my Big Shot classes.  My next Big Shot class is scheduled for Sunday, January 30.  It's a Valentine class, we will be making fun projects using the Sizzix Big Shot.  Contact me for details or to attend.

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see more project ideas with this bundle, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).




Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...