Saturday, January 22, 2011

Last Chance for Bundle!

Here's more fun projects using the Love Patterns Designer Series paper and Filled with Love stamp set.  ONLY AVAILABLE till Jan. 24!!!
There are so many fun things you can make, contact me for more details.  I love this paper, and cannot wait to make more things to share.  I am also ordering more paper on Monday, the LAST DAY you can order it in the special pack of Real Red and Pretty in Pink. After that you can only get it when you order the color family of designer series paper from the catalog.  Contact me to place your order.  
Or are you waiting to order during Sale-a-Bration?  That sale starts on January 25, and you get a free SAB set with every $50 you spend!  Who doesn't want FREE stamps, right.  Contact me for more details on how you can get your free sets during Sale-a-Bration.  
This fun card was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection, a website for Stampin'Up! demonstrators to share ideas.  I just loved her card, and thought why not add a second heart and try it in pink, and then try different stamps in the middle of the O, you see where I am going with this right.  Needless to say I made a number of cards using this template.  Too much fun!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Filled with Love, Create a Cupcake, Valentine Defined
Card stock:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:  Big Shot 2 tags die, polka dot emboss folder, 3" circle die, candy wrapper die and more




Remember the Filled with Love Bundle Promotion, you get FREE buttons in the bundle, available until Jan. 24!  Here is what you get when you order the Filled with Love Bundle...
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see more project ideas with this bundle, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...