Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starbucks bottle fun

I got together with my friend Lynette over the break to make these fun bottles.  We filled them with her hot cocoa mix, marshmallows and red hot hearts.  These make fun gifts!  
These bottles were fun and easy to make.  Once we decided on a design, it went together pretty fast.  The band around the bottle measures 2" x 8-3/4" long, I used a little snail on the bottle to hold it in place and sticky strip to keep the paper together when you wrap it around the bottle.
These are the parts I used.  You can see the sticky strip on the left side of the Designer Series Paper strip. 
Supplies for bottles...
Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts, Sweet Season
Card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper (from the Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack)
Inks:  Riding Hood Red classic
Accessories:  Full Heart XL punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle XL punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle XL punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals






See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE (takes you to my Stampin'Up! website where you can see the Filled with Love Bundle and sample projects, plus check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there).
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE.



Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...