Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Cards

I had to make a nice baby card for my niece's shower this week.  I liked the one I made in blue so much that I decided to made them in pink and celery too!  If the computer is working better tomorrow, I can show you close ups of each card.  There were some technical difficulties today!

This was actually a quick and easy card to put together.  I used the ink pad with the wheel.  I only have a few of the ink cartridges for the wheels, most of the time I just roll the wheel over the ink pad a few times to get enough for the card.  You can get 6 inches of pattern off the wheel before it starts to fade when you just roll it on the ink pad.  If you want to do lots of work with your wheels, then try the ink cartridges, then you can just keep going and going!  If you were to order supplies for these cards you could make it a $50 order to get the free Punch Bunch set as your free SAB.  All 5 stamps work great with the punches.  
Supplies:
Punch Bunch SAB stamp set
Baby Tees Jumbo Stampin' Wheel
Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock
Classic inks: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue
Accessories:  Tag and Small Tag Punches, Eyelet Border Punch and ribbons

This is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 




Sale-A-Bration is here!  With special rewards for those who spend, host, and join, there is something for everyone!  

SPEND...  During Sale-A-Bration (SAB) you earn FREE products 
               with every $50 you spend.
HOST...   Host a workshop of at least $300 (before tax and shipping) 
               and receive a free SAB reward!
JOIN...    Join as a demonstrator and get a FREE bonus bundle that 
               includes up to $50 worth of products, in addition to 15% off 
               the price of the Starter Kit!

Contact me for more details, to place an order, or pick your date for a workshop.

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Tammi those are just to stinkin cute!!! Wish I knew someone getting ready to have a baby!
    Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...