Thursday, February 24, 2011

Embossed Coasters

Here is a fun idea I saw online at a few different blogs.  Sorry I do not know who had this idea, but I love it.  I thought it was so cute I wanted to share this.
This is one of the new Letterpress Plates, so you can add a whole new dimension to your stamping projects.  See Lots of Love Letterpress Plate here.  Or check out all the Letterpress Plates here, under Die Cutting - other Dies.
I used some plain paper coasters I had on hand and ran them through the Big Shot using the Letterpress Plate.  It was that easy!


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...