Friday, February 18, 2011

A Flower For All Seasons Card

Here is a great card I had at my last card class.
I used one of my favorite little stamp sets, A Flower For All Seasons (click to see all four images), along with So Happy For You (SAB product) for the greeting.  The Ice Cream Parlor (Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack) and some Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait card stock.  The double sided paper in the Ice Cream Parlor pack is really fun to use for cards and scrapbooking.  But my favorite thing about this card is using the markers!  I love all the Stampin' Markers that come in every color.  I used an aqua painter for the pot, and sponged around the outside edges of the Whisper White card stock.  
Here are 2 other cards using A Flower For All Seasons stamp set.  Isn't the frog cute!
Supplies:  Stamps:  A Flower For All Seasons, So Happy For Your-SAB
Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack
Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Whisper White card stock
Classic inks: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Basic Black
Stampin' Markers:  
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

Here is where I got the idea for this card.  It was a template from this beautiful card my friend Terri Finley made a few years ago.  She used Riding Hood Red, with retired Designer Paper.  Terri was a great person and so much fun.  She passed away last year, and will really be missed!
This was last years Valentine's card, based on Terri's card.  I used the same stamp set, Love You Much, changed up the color to Real Red and used the Designer Series paper Sending Love.  Even though this paper was from last year's catalog it is still available on the Clearance Rack for a great price, $4.99!  Check it out, or contact me with questions.
Contact me for more details, to place an order, or pick your date for a workshop.

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...