Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Treats

Happy Valentine's Day!  Here is a fun and easy treat to hand out on Valentine's day, or really any time you want to give a bunch of people a little treat.  I made these up for my co-workers so they could have a little something on Valentine's day.  After stamping and punching I just glued them to the top of a peppermint patty.  
I used one of the stamps from Circle Circus, Circle Scallop, 1" circle and 3/4" circle punches, and the Feb 14 is from Filled with Love.  Colors:  Whisper White and Real Red.
Enjoy!  



See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...