Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun card with a treat!

Every time there is a new catalog or mini catalog I swap card ideas with some other friends who are demonstrators.  I just realized I had not posted any of these ideas yet on the blog.  I made 12 cupcake cards and this is one of the cards I got in return.  I love all the ideas.  Look for more in the coming days.  Maybe you will see some at an upcoming class?
You can make my cupcake card at the next card class on March 18 and March 20.  Click on the link to see the card.
This beautiful card was made my friend Crista Bailey.  I just loved the look of this card, but the best part of it was the inside for me.  She had included a special chocolate treat!
The card is a piece of 12 x 4 inch card stock, scored at 4 and 8 inches.  
She used a stamp featured in the Occasions mini catalog.  Look for more ideas from my friends in the coming days.
Remember you can pick a FREE SAB product when you order $50 in Stampin'Up! merchandise! 
Sale-A-Bration is here!  With special rewards for those who spend, host, and join, there is something for everyone!  
SPEND...  During Sale-A-Bration (SAB) you earn FREE products 
               with every $50 you spend.
HOST...   Host a workshop of at least $300(before tax and shipping) 
               and receive a free SAB reward!
JOIN...    Join as a demonstrator and get a FREE bonus bundle that 
               includes up to $50 worth of products, 
               in addition to 15% off the price of the Starter Kit!


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...