Saturday, March 19, 2011

Occasion Mini ideas

Here is another idea from the demonstrator swap I participate in.  These were all cards from the Occasions mini catalog.  It was so much fun to make my cup cake cards for the swap and then get all these fun cards back.  Check out the cupcake card I made here, you can make it at my Birthday Card Class on March 20.
This is Gaye Barwin's card, thanks for sharing.  I just love having more ideas for birthday cards.  
These are all the cards from the swap.  Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...