Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pillow Box Owl

Look at this cute owl!!!  I CASED this idea from a project I saw on splitcoaststampers.com.  Lynn Put did a cute card and pink owl for Valentine's day.  I just fell in love with this owl and knew I was going to offer it at a class.    
This was one of the projects at my Big Shot class over the weekend.  Contact me to attend future classes.  
To see Lynn's owl click here.  

Supplies:
Real Red, Peach Parfait, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Real Red Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Scallop Edge, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Oval, 5 Petal Flower and Heart Small Punches, and Big Shot with Pillow Box Die

This is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! During Sale-A-Bration everyone gets free stamps when they spend $50.  With special rewards for those who spend, host, and join, there is something for everyone!  Contact me for more information or to place your order.

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...