Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweet Summer card

Here is another project from the last Big Shot class.  I have seen this technique all over the blogs lately.  I saw a beautiful card on splitcoast stampers, so this is a CASEd card.  But I still love it!  
We punched out the flowers and used the leaves sizzlit.  Glued them down and ran the sheet through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder for this cool effect.  I cannot wait to try more like this!    
Supplies:
Sweet Summer SAB stamp set
Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White card stock
Stampin' Markers:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Boho Blossoms Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Pearls, ribbon


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
Sale-A-Bration(SAB) ends March 31, place your order before then to take advantage of free products!  I will be out of town the last week of March, not home until April 2, so order online to get your SAB benefits.  

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...