Saturday, May 28, 2011

Circle Circus card

I was trying to come up with a fun neutral graduation card, and kept thinking that black and red would be striking together.  I wanted something easy and thought this was a fun card for graduation.  I like my Circle Circus stamp set and this is what I came up with.
This was one of the cards I offered at my last class, Dads, Grads and more.  You can see all three of the cards on the May 26 posting. 

Don't forget to stamp the inside of your cards, I thought this was fun.  
 Plus with Father's Day coming up, it would work great for that too!

The Square Lattice embossing folder worked great on this card.  I stamped first, then ran it through the Big Shot for a fun texture.  The Word Play stamp set I used on the insides of these cards is on sale during May, SAVE 30 percent off!  Check the promotions link for details.

Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...