Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dad's Grads and more cards

Here are the cards I offered at my last class, Dads, Grads and more.  I got one of the fun ideas from my friend Marsha.  You can see her swap on the May 23 posting.  
I loved The Open Sea card, but I did mine with Early Espresso instead of Cherry Cobbler.  The Designer Series Paper Nautical Expedition is great!  I had a hard time choosing which papers to use for the cards.  I definitely want to do some scrapbooking with this paper.  
Have you seen the Baker's Twine in the Summer mini catalog?  I used it on this card and love it.  I can see how this would be great on lots of cards, and to tie your tags for gifts.  It's available in 3 different colors.  I used some of the stamps from Word Play on this card, they work great with the Decorative Label punch.  Word Play is one of the sets on sale this month for 30 percent off.  See all the sets on sale under Stampin'Up! Promotions.

We needed a nice get well card a few weeks before class, so I came up with this tree card from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.  It works great for neutral birthdays, get well or anything else.  I am always looking for easy neutral cards, and I kept thinking the Circle Circus would be fun to use for a graduation cards.  Black and red are so striking together, so this is what I came up with.  

I like using my Big Shot dies and embossing folders with my cards.  The Square Lattice embossing folder worked great on two of these cards, plus the Top Note die is a great stand by for any card.  Hope you enjoy them!

Contact me with questions or to attend future classes.  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...