Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun Make-n-Take cards

Both of these cards shown were the make-n-take's at Tara's house for our last team gathering.  It was so much fun to get together, share ideas, swap cards, and of course make some cards.  I just love them.  
Here is a fun card using one of the new punches in the Summer Mini Catalog, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.  This is a triple layer punch, giving you tons of possibilities!  Check out both new punches on page 6 of the Summer mini catalog.  If you haven't seen the Summer mini catalog yet, contact me.  I would be happy to get you one.
This one is a great masculine card, I am always looking for ideas for those.  
Thanks to both Terry Kaspari and Janet Weisheit for making these great cards for our make-n-take projects!


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...