Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Digital Studio downloads

Stampin'Up! added more digital downloads.  



Did you know May is National Scrapbooking Month?  For the month of May Stampin'Up! is offing a great promotion to help you save on your scrapbooking supplies.  Save 30 percent off when you choose from a selection of stamps and My Digital Studio products this month!  CLICK HERE to see more information on Stampin'Up! promotions, but don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 

Remember you do not have to have My Digital Studio, you can use other digital programs with these downloads too.  
Any of these downloads would be great for digital scrapbooking and other digital fun.  

To see all the digital downloads available from Stampin'Up! CLICK HERE for DIGITAL DOWNLOADS.  While you are looking online, check out all the digital offerings.  They are lots of fun.   

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out my creative projects and calendar while you are there)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...