Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Flower Fest

When I was working on my idea for a card to swap with some other demonstrators I was playing around with different ideas.  The swap had to feature items from the Stampin'Up! Summer Mini catalog.  I like the Flower Fest stamp set, it works great with lots of our punches!  But first I was just stamping and having fun.  Then I thought I would add some texture, so I ran the White stamped card stock through my Square Lattice embossing folder.  Loved the texture, but it was too big.  I had stamped a 5-1/4" x 4" piece.  So I cut it down and came up with this.  
Later I decided not to the texture on the white, but somewhere else, and add in the butterfly punch with the butterfly stamp so it would stand out.  Love the Rock and Roll technique I used on all my samples I played around with.  
See my swap card HERE.
Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight card stock and ink.  Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Ribbon punch, Square Lattice Embossing folder.
  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too)

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...