Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best Dad Ever

Here's a nice card for Father's day, or a masculine birthday card, or whatever you need.  My downline Jeanne CASEd this from Patty Bennett's blog, it was so cute I had to make some too!  Happy Father's Day Dad!
 This great stamp set can be found in the Stampin'Up! Summer mini, and on July 1st, you can see it in the NEW Idea Book and Catalog 2011-2012!  I am so excited for the new catalog.  Contact me to get yours soon!
Best Dad Ever, Just Believe, Pennant Parade, 
Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Real Red, Baker's Twine.
  
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...