Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fun and Fast Notes

Today is the LAST CHANCE to order any of the stamps on the RETIRING STAMP LIST from Stampin'Up!, you can find all the lists of retired and discontinued items on the promotions page of my website.  CLICK HERE to see information on Stampin'Up! promotionsbut don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 
 Fun and Fast Notes stamp set and the Standard Wheel Fast Flowers.
Here's a card we did at a card class a while back.  I loved the template for this card.  I got the idea from Denise Kania, so I made some minor changes and voila!  I loved the colors, and the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set is so useful that it was perfect for many different messages and images.    
Take advantage of "Tammie's Special" and SAVE 20% off retiring stamps when you order through me!  Sorry this offer is not available with online orders.  Think of it as customer appreciation.  I want you to get those sets before they are gone. 
CALL ME TODAY TO BE SURE AND GET YOUR ORDER IN BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...