Monday, June 20, 2011

More Christmas card ideas

So while looking through old card ideas I came across some nice Christmas card ideas.  I loved using the aqua painter with Cardinal Christmas.  The RETIRING STAMP LIST came out the beginning of June, you can find all the lists of retired and discontinued items on the promotions page of my website.  CLICK HERE to see information on Stampin'Up! promotionsbut don't forget to come back to my blog for more ideas! 
A Cardinal Christmas is a great Christmas card set.  This card was great as a workshop Make-n-Take, have you tried the Aqua Painter yet?  It is great for watercolors.  
I made this card for a swap I did with other demonstrators, and then I offered it at a Christmas card class.  
Here's another card idea using the Big on Christmas stamp set.
Take advantage of "Tammie's Special" and SAVE 20% off retiring stamps when you order through me!  Sorry this offer is not available with online orders.  Think of it as customer appreciation.  I want you to get those sets before they are gone. 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...