Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bee Favor Box

I got together with my friend Lynnette 2 weeks ago to make favors for a baby shower.  She found this cute box on Splitcoaststampers.com, and when she showed me the picture I realized we had pretty much everything to make them!  They are so cute!  
Big Shot with: Fancy Favors die and Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit die
Punches include Full Heart, Small Oval, 1/2" Circle, 1/4" Circle.
No stamping here, just some punch art and fun with a friend!  We made 20 of them.  When I showed them to my husband, he said it needed a black face, so...


Here's a link to the original on Splitcoaststampers.com  CLICK HERE.


Did you know you can get FREE Designer Series Paper in August?  
Buy 3 packs, get 1 FREE. Stock up on paper for your scrapbooking and crafting needs, or split some paper with a friend to save on your paper, either way works great!  Order online, or contact me to place your order.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...