Sunday, August 7, 2011

Black and White card

Look at this beautiful card from another demonstrator in Tara's group.  Kathy Howes made this card, I love how elegant it is.  Plus I loved her idea.  She didnt have the Designer Series Paper (DSP) on hand that she wanted, so she used My Digital Studio to make the striped paper!  What a great idea.  
Did you know you can get FREE Designer Series Paper in August?  
Buy 3 packs, get 1 FREE. Stock up on paper for your scrapbooking and crafting needs, or split some paper with a friend to save on your paper, either way works great!  Order online, or contact me to place your order.

Sorry the picture seems a little blurry, but you can see how beautiful this card it.  Thanks Kathy!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...