Monday, August 29, 2011

Convention Make-n-Takes

Here are 2 of my make-n-takes from Convention this year.  Here's the thing, I don't like to do my projects at convention and sometimes I do not get them done when I get home either.  I know, crazy right?  So I came home with a top to my really cool new card keeper box (you can see it in the Holiday mini catalog, love it!). No, I am not done with the top of my box yet, I am still working on my flower, If you see it up close you will understand.  But I did get 2 of the cards done so far, even used one at my downline meeting a few weeks ago.  I made some changes to the cards, and figured it was better to finish than to make it exactly like the one in the directions.  You know "make it your own!"  
My version of 2 of the cards.  I like it better without the staples, or little pennant anyway.
Here's the samples from Convention of everything they gave us to make.  Look at all this stuff!  Pretty cool huh, I will love it if I finish it all.  
 Sweet little card, would work great on a gift or to put a little note on someones desk.
The original had a smaller ribbon too and staples to hold them in place, but you know, a line of sticky strip and gathered ribbon looks pretty too!  Plus it made this card faster to make!  

August is Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Dates:  August 1-31, 2011
Things to Remember
  • There is NO limit to the number of FREE packages of Designer Series Paper a customer can earn. 
  • Designer Series Paper ordered in Hostess free does not qualify for the promotion.  
  • Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hostess Designer Series Paper are not part of this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...