Friday, August 19, 2011

Convention Photos - Turtle and Co.

Look at the cute cards I saw at Convention, these were at the Ronald McDonald House booth, they used the stamp set Turtle & Co.  This set benefits the Ronald McDonald Houses around the country, you can see it on page 16 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  Do you have a catalog, or are you checking it out online?  Contact me to get your own copy of this great catalog.  
All I keep thinking is what a cute set of stamps.  Imagine all the cute cards you can make with these!  Contact me for more information on how to make these projects.
They used Crystal Effects on the turtles shell, I love how it gives a dimensional look, and so easy to do!
I just love this frog, and what do you think of the flower he is sitting on?  Wait till you see the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool in the Holiday mini catalog, you will love it!  It makes scoring paper for projects like these flowers a breeze!
Love the little snail on the milk box too!
Turtle & Co. - Clear-Mount Stamp 122872   Price: $14.95

Contact me to attend future card classes, and check my calendar for schedules.  Just imagine making fun cards like this and more.

There's still time--take advantage of the Buy 3 get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper!  
Stock up on paper for your scrapbooking and crafting needs, or split some paper with a friend so you can both save on your paper, either way works great!  Order online, or contact me to place an order.
Dates:  August 1-31, 2011
Things to Remember
  • There is NO limit to the number of FREE packages of Designer Series Paper a customer can earn. 
  • Designer Series Paper ordered in Hostess free benefits does not qualify for the promotion.  
  • Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hostess Designer Series Paper are not part of this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...