Friday, August 5, 2011

Convention Photos

While I was at the Stampin'Up! Convention, I had fun shopping too.  Every year they have Memento Mall, a place where we can purchase special Stampin'Up! items.  Some are great for business, and some are just fun!  Here are some pictures of a few items.  I have to say though how impressed I am with their displays.  They make it all more fun with the creative ideas sprinkled throughout.  The staff really goes all out creating fun displays for us to look at.    
All the paper flowers were amazing!  
Umbrella's are more fun with friends!  So is shopping with your friends.
Everyone was stopping to take pictures in the umbrella's so Glenda, myself and Jan had to do it too!
Did you notice the Designer Series Paper in some of these photos?  It's ON SALE this month, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!  
Here's the list of the Designer Series Papers on SALE, click on the image to make it larger. You can also click on the link below (Promotions) to go to my Stampin'Up! website for more info on this great sale, and order online from there!


I had a little too much fun taking pictures of all the pretty flowers as you can tell.  




Have you ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator?  You would be amazed at how easy it is to do this.  Stampin'Up! provides lots of creative ideas and resources, plus I have made some wonderful friends doing this.  Let me help you get started.  Come stamp with me and share.  Contact me with questions or to sign up!
I bought a treat from Memento Mall for each of my downlines, join my team and you can get fun gifts too.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...