Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Convention photos

Thought I would share some more photos from convention with you.  There were some really cute ideas there, just so much eye candy, what is one to do?  You may be thinking you would love these, but who has the time?  You would be surprised how quick and easy many of these projects really are.  Contact me for more information on how to make some of the projects shown.
These displays from the Hispanic Booth, they even had a swap contest going one.  I just loved all the displays!  So fun and such great ideas, many are things we could really make!  
 I think I saw this cookie idea in the catalog, and I just love it.  Can you imagine giving these to friends?  I think they would love it!!!  You can see this project on page 40 in the main catalog.  
What a sweet way to decorate a box!  It looks like it would not be hard to make, but fun to give.  Wait till you see some of the new things in the upcoming Holiday mini catalog!  Look for ideas from that in the next few weeks.
Contact me to attend future card classes, and check my calendar for schedules.

Did you know you can get FREE Designer Series Paper in August?  
Buy 3 packs, get 1 FREE. Stock up on paper for your scrapbooking and crafting needs, or split some paper with a friend so you can both save on your paper, either way works great!  Order online, or contact me to place an order.
Dates:  August 1-31, 2011
Things to Remember
  • There is NO limit to the number of FREE packages of Designer Series Paper a customer can earn. 
  • Designer Series Paper ordered in Hostess free does not qualify for the promotion.  
  • Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hostess Designer Series Paper are not part of this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...