Thursday, August 25, 2011

Leaves of a Tree


SNEAK PEEK!  Here's a fun card we made at Tara's Team Gathering meeting.  I love the new tree in the back of the Holiday mini catalog.  It's so fun, and as an A La Carte stamp it is both versatile and affordable.  Check out the new mini online starting September 1st!
 Tara Bazata had to come up with this idea at the last minute for one of the make-n-takes, and I thought this was great.  What fun Fall colors.

Buy 3 get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper ends August 31!

Buy 3 packs, get 1 FREE. Stock up on paper for your scrapbooking and crafting needs, or split some paper with a friend so you can both save on your paper, either way works great!  Order online, or contact me to place an order.

Buy 3 Get 1 Free

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...