Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pennant Parade with Just Add Cake

Look at this great card from my friend Cindy Gomez.  We do a demonstrator swap to trade ideas, and this is what she did. I love it so much I think I will use it at a class this month.  Besides, I have all the supplies already which makes me happy.  She used the Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper (DSP), which is ON SALE the month of August!  
Did you know you can get FREE Designer Series Paper in August?  
Buy 3 packs, get 1 FREE. Stock up on paper for your scrapbooking and crafting needs, or split some paper with a friend so you can both save on your paper, either way works great!  Order online, or contact me to place an order.
Here's the list of the Designer Series Papers on SALE this month, click on the image to make it larger. You can also click on the link below to go to my Stampin'Up! website for more info on this great sale, plus you can order online from there!

Buy 3 Get 1 Free

Dates:  August 1-31, 2011
Things to Remember
  • There is NO limit to the number of FREE packages of Designer Series Paper a customer can earn. 
  • Designer Series Paper ordered in Hostess free does not qualify for the promotion.  
  • Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hostess Designer Series Paper are not part of this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...