Friday, August 26, 2011

Strength and Hope card


This great card features the Strength and Hope set in the Summer mini catalog from Stampin'Up!  I CASEd this beautiful card from Maureen Merritt, I saw it on Splitcoaststampers.com, if you have never checked out that website you should!  It is filled with tons of great ideas from stamps, but you can loose hours looking at all the fun stuff.
Want to make this card?  Come to my Open Stamp time this Saturday, Aug. 27, and I will have kits ready to make some of these beautiful cards, works out to $2 per card.
Hurry!  The Summer Mini Catalog ends August 31.  Contact me soon to place your order.
This great stamp set is available in wood or clear mount, and Stampin'Up! donates $2 from this purchase to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, see more information on page 27 of the Summer mini catalog, only available till August 31.

Strength and Hope stamp set

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop!
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(check out creative projects and my calendar while you're at my website)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...