Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Button Buddies Fall Card

Here's a fun card I made for a swap at a group meeting a few weeks back.  I was feeling in a fall kind of mood and just got my Paper Craft Magazine in the mail.  I saw a cute card, and copied the layout for this card.  I love the colors they used for the base of the card, and just changed the stamps I used and added the flowers.  I love the Button Buddies stamp set, so fun and love how the Scallop Circle Punch words great with this flower.
I love using the Rock-n-Roll technique, it is a fun easy way to add a little extra sometime to the card.  Love the colors, just right for fall!  You can make this card this weekend during my Open Stamp time and at my card class.  Contact me to attend.  
Here's the whole stack of cards I made for my swap and some extras to go in the August orders for my club members.  
Button Buddies stamp set, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla.  Square Latice  emboss folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...