Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Button Buddies

This has been a fast and crazy few weeks!  I thought I would be good and get some postings scheduled so when school started the blog would keep going, but...  there were a few breaks in the postings.  Sorry about that.  I have some fun projects to share with you this month, it's just amazing how long it takes to take photos, crop, and all that good stuff to get the photos here on the blog.  So lets start off with some fun cards using the new stamp set Button Buddies.  I really like the flower it this set, so come back later this week to see some fun cards with that stamp.
I got my inspiration from Jill Hillard for these cards.  She was doing some cute pig cards, and I just loved them.  So here are my CASEd pigs.  I really like the flower it in
 I like buttons, but I didn't have a lot of current buttons on hand, so when I realized Jill had used the Button embosslit on some her cards I was thrilled.  I have that, and always forget to use it.  Plus, no extra postage for my cards when I use these buttons!
Button Buddies stamp set, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White.  Polka Dot emboss folder and Sweet Buttons Embosslit, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon-Chocolate Chip.


Button Buddies stamp set, Blushing Bride, Whisper White.  Polka Dot emboss folder and Sweet Buttons Embosslit, 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon-Blushing Bride, Designer Series Paper.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...