Monday, September 26, 2011

Great card

Our Facility Manger is leaving this week, for a new and better job, we will miss you Jimmy.  He has been such a huge help to all of us, I was asked to make a nice card for him.  I saw a card like this on Angela McKay's blog a couple of months back, and this was the perfect reason to make it.  
I tweaked some things from Angela's card, but it is the same layout, and loved how she used the Well Worn Designer Series Paper.  What a great card for a guy.
I had a fun workshop this past weekend with Gina, thanks to all the girls who attended!  Look for pictures of the make-n-takes this week!  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...