Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Matchbox

After making some fun boxes for Hostess Club a few weeks back I thought it would be fun to make one for Halloween.  Here is a fun box using the Matchbox die.  I embossed the cover with the Spider Web embossing folder, used some polka dot scalloped ribbon and a rhinestone too.  
You can make one if you come to my Halloween Stamp Camp next weekend!  Saturday, October, 8.  Contact me for more details and to RSVP.
I love the Spooky Bingo Bits, too fun!  Here is the inside of the box, with some chocolates wrapped in the It's a Wrap Occasions, and since I didn't have a Halloween one in that set, I stamped in Gray and used my circle punches with the Spooky Bingo Bits to decorate them.  
What kind of fun Halloween ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...