Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hostess Matchbox Project

Look at the cute box the girls in the Hostess Club got to make last week.  
The girls in my Hostess Club were invited over to make this cute box, filled with yummy chocolates as their stamp project this month.  One of the benefits of being in my Hostess Club is that you enjoy making projects sometimes, and you always get a hand stamped item each time you order.  
Raining Flowers, It's a Wrap Occasions Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade.  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon-Calypso Coral, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon-Whisper White, Matchbox Bigz XL Die, Punches: Scallop Square, 1-1/4" Square and 1" Square.
I got my inspiration for this cute box from Angie Juda, she made some cute Matchboxes last month.  I loved them so much, I wanted to offer something like this for my club members.  I love the new ruffled ribbons.  The Matchbox die is so fun to make little boxes for people.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...