Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Make-n-take card

Here's one of the make-n-takes from my last workshop.  The idea came from Glenda Timkovich.  

When you buy the Stitched Stockings stamp set and Stocking Builder Punch from me you can attend a free class to make 4 fun cards using this set and punch.  Contact me for more details.
It's never to early to start those Holiday cards.  Let me know if I can help you with yours.  When you buy the Stitched Stockings stamp set and Stocking Builder Punch from me you can attend a free class to make 4 fun cards using this set and punch.  Contact me for more details.
 Here's Glenda's card from our Holiday mini demonstrator swap.  I just loved her idea.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...