Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Digital Studio downloads

I missed last weeks new Digital Downloads from Stampin'Up!  They were so cute that I have to share them now!  Plus there are more fun downloads for this week.
Just think how great this would be to use for Fall and Halloween scrapbook pages! CLICK HERE to see it on my website.  Ensemble includes an 18-piece stamp brush set, four Designer Series Paper patterns, 15 embellishments, one 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" greeting card and one 5" x 7" postcard designer templates, and a five-page 8-1/2" x 11" décor template. Coordinating colors include Basic Black, Basic Gray, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla.  See lots of other great downloads too when you shop my Stampin'Up! website from the comfort of your own computer.
Downloads work in My Digital Studio and other digital programs too. 

Here are some more of the downloads from last week that are available now.
Here are downloads that just became available as of today.  Check the link below to see all of the great downloads!

See all digital downloads available from Stampin'Up! CLICK HERE for DIGITAL DOWNLOADS.  They're lots of fun, and once you have an account, you can download  immediately!   

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar too!)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions, and happy stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...