Friday, September 23, 2011

Pumpkins

Here is a fun idea for using Designer Series Paper.  Here are some pumpkins made with the Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper.  I took this photo at the Stampin'Up! Convention this summer.  Just take circles of designer paper, fold in half and glue together, it will look like an accordion until you glue the first to the last, making the circle complete.  These have a little cut at both ends to give it a flatter top and bottom.    
Love these pumpkins!  I didn't make these, but I made some pumpkins last year using our Round Tab punch, and it took 12 pieces to make a nice pumpkin.  The photo below shows some of those pumpkins with retired designer paper.
There are so many fun ideas from the new Holiday Mini, I cannot wait to share lots more over the next few months!
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...