Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween boxes

Since Halloween is less than a week away, I am posting Halloween ideas everyday through Halloween!  Enjoy!
Here's a fun idea...  I saw this in the Stampin' Success magazine that all Stampin'Up! demonstrators get every month, it's full of great ideas!  This idea comes from Brenda Quintana.  She won an art contest with these fun boxes.
I found chocolate eyeballs to put inside too!  How's that for a fun treat?
Here's what can happen to your box if you leave it unattended.  They make great cat toys too!
Hershey found a box on my table and was having a great time with it before I figured out what he was playing with.  They hold up to cat play very well by the way.  
Would you like to get a great craft magazine every month, filled with fun, creative ideas, plus good business information too?   Stampin' Success is filled with great ideas, and you get it free every month when you are a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.
Join my team this month and you can get a FREE Big Shot when you sign up at a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, or $100 in Stampin'Up! product!  Contact me for more details.  
Supplies:   Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set
Card stock:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks:  Basic Black, Old Olive Classic
Accessories:  Petal Card, Postage Stamp, and 1" Circle Punches, Simply Scored
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...