Saturday, October 1, 2011

October WOW!

Wow, It's October 1st and there is lots of news to report.  I knew today started a new product, Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps. The cookies taste so good, and the stamps are so fun!  Look for pictures on my blog next week. 
I also knew that Stampin'Up! would be offering a great promotion on the Simply Sent kits this month--Buy 2 Simply Sent kits and get a free stamp set.  So imagine my surprise this morning when I saw...
NEW items on the Clearance Rack, and a great special when you sign up as a demonstrator!   
During the month of October, when you join the Stampin'Up! family as a demonstrator, you'll get a FREE Big Shot (or up to $100 in FREE Stampin'Up! products).  See the details on my Stampin'Up! Website about getting your own Big Shot, CLICK HERE.  I would love to share information about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator with you!   Contact me with any questions or to join my team.  
The Bitty Bat Punch is on the Clearance Rack for $6.99.  I love that punch, so here is your last chance to order it.  Look at the fun house you can put together and decorate too.  This is just one idea for the Design a House Decor Accents, it's only $2.39!


Imagine all the fun you can have making holiday crafts, and all the money you can save by shopping on the Clearance Rack.  It feels like Christmas to me every time Stampin'Up! adds more to the Clearance Rack.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...