Monday, October 17, 2011

Perfect Punches Christmas Card

Here's a great Holiday card I made last week.  I wanted a nice swap for my group meeting, and came up with a Christmas card and I cannot wait to make again!  It's elegant, yet not too detailed, which makes it a great card to reproduce a bunch for your Christmas cards. 
Make this card at my Christmas Card Class this weekend, or talk to me about putting a kit together to make a bunch.  If you buy one of the stamp sets, the scallop circle punch, the card stock, ribbon and rhinestones, you can come stamp to my house, use my Big Shot, ink and anything else you need to make a bunch of these great cards.
I love using the Big Shot, so this time I used an embossing folder with the Big Shot, after stamping the pattern.  Did you know you can get a FREE Big Shot this month when you sign up to be a demonstrator?  Contact me for more information and get started with your own Starter Kit-it's a steal at just $175 (contains over $345 worth of stamps, card stock, ink, accessories, and business supplies-everything to get started!)
Here are the swaps I made for the group meeting, and I got back some fun cards too.
Supplies:  Elements of Style, Perfect Punches, Cherry Cobbler card stock and ink, Whisper White card stock, Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Cherry Seam Binding, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rhinestones.
What kind of Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...