Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pines and Poinsettias card

Here's a great Holiday card swap from Crista Bailey.  This was one of the great swaps from our demonstrator swap we did at the end of August.  I love this card, it's so unique, and the work she put into this!  
I am excited to say this is one of the cards we are making at my Holiday card class next weekend.  Contact me to attend.


If you have ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, now is a great time!  When you sign up in October you can get a FREE Big Shot, or $100 in merchandise!  Contact me for more details.  Whether you do it for the discount or as a business, it is so much fun!

What kind of Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...